Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, November 8, 2012

...where the wind comes sweeping up my dress

  This play is where my fabulous title pun (and I) came from.  Check it out.

It's Thankful Thursday. 

I am thankful for jean Fridays.  Without them, I would actually have to put thought into my outfit, and no thinking can occur on the last day of the work week.  Am I right?!?




Morning duty {such a funny word} at an elementary school isn't bad, unless there's wind, and you're wearing a dress.  It's a great thing I have a wonderful boss who relieved me of my duty solely because of my uncooperative attire.  On the flip side, I looked super cute all thanks to some awesome finds at my local Goodwill and Ross.



I bought this dress at Ross last year for my sister's rehearsal dinner.
It's simple and cute, and I believe it was under $10.


Last Friday I stopped into Goodwill and found this Ann Taylor LOFT jacket for $8.
Jean jackets are coming back, people!


I had previously purchased these Xhilaration {Target brand} shoes at Goodwill for $5.
They're such a good color and cute style that I couldn't pass them up.


This outfit made for an awesome work outfit.  By adding the jacket, it made the outfit more complete, and it kept me warm.  In the end, this look cost me $23; PLUS, I can use the jacket and shoes for MANY other outfits!  

Come back tomorrow to find out what Friday's word is!  
Happy thrifting, everyone!

Stay true, stay real.
H.


No comments:

Post a Comment