Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

I'm an aunt!

MY SISTER AND BROTHER-IN-LAW HAVE THE CUTEST DOG IN THE WORLD. 


Meet Bennett
(After Elizabeth Bennett in Pride and Prejudice)


I'm the proudest aunt, and I plan to spoil him rotten!



IT'S WITTY WEDNESDAY...

Repair Man: Is your dishwasher working okay?
Me: Eh, it's been wishy-washy.  


On this day before Thanksgiving, I'd like to take a moment and thank my mother and father for bringing me into this world.  I've made it exponentially better.  Kidding.  I do love them, and am so grateful for all their love and support in everything I do.  And to my sister--you're my best friend and partner in crime.  We've been the dynamic duo for 22 wonderful years now.  Let's keep it going, eh?


Today was fabulous.  After a month of not seeing my sister, we were finally reunited.  We ate lots of food, laughed, snuggled with Bennett, and ruined pretzel salad-- surprisingly it was her fault this time.  All in all, it was a normal day for us Lane girls.  

Me, my sister, and my bro-in-law (the dark shadow is Bennett).


I HAVE to show you my awesome shoes that I sauntered in today.  I bought these at Ross for $13.  I get compliments on them every time I wear them.  I call these my fancy bling shoes.  They have black as well!



I hope everyone has a fabulous and fulfilling Thanksgiving.
Make lots of memories.
Eat lots of food.
Give thanks.


Stay true, stay real. 
H.





No comments:

Post a Comment