Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, November 30, 2012

It's been a week...

Going back to school after a nice, relaxing break is hard.  Harder than I thought it would be.  And I feel that no matter what time I go to sleep at night, when my alarm clock buzzes, it's still too soon.  This weekend is going to be a much needed catch-me-up from this long exhausting week.  

Today's outfit was mediocre and non-deserving of a picture post.
you can check out previous posts from this week here, here, here, and here.

BUT, I do have an awesome pick-me-up line...

If I were a stop light, I'd turn red every time, just so I could stop and stare at you longer.

And that's the key to every girl's heart, boys. 
Say this and all your lonely nights will turn into galavanting awesomeness around the town with your girl.  



Girls in the movies make flipping their hair much more glamorous. 


Stay true, stay real. 
H.



No comments:

Post a Comment