Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, November 19, 2012

Life is too short, grab a Twinkie while you can...

First and foremost--this post is dedicated to those fatty sponges we called desserts, or an after work-out snack, or on a really bad day, our coping mechanism.  

You will be missed.

On a lighter note, it's Manifesto Monday-In a perfect world I won't have to roll the bottom of all my jeans so they won't drag on the ground.
The moral of this manifesto is to marry tall. Your kids will thank you.




I found MANY awesome items while thrifting my way through Tulsa this weekend.  
Some were at Goodwill, while others were at Ross.  Can you tell these are my two favorite stores?



I found these lovely boots for $25.  These are a bit pricey for my liking, but when you find something that you know you'll wear a lot and can go with a lot of different outfits, it's always a good idea to snag it up.  Ross had them compared at the price of $60, so I felt it was a bargain!  

I'll post pics of me wearing them with a complete outfit once I take them out on the town!

Much like the tacky editing I did to this photo, this dress is in the same boat.  BUT, I was immediately mesmerized by its beauty though.  


I secretly wanted to buy this sucker, but didn't want to fork out $20 for a gag dress.  Who knows, maybe I'll be asked out on a hot date soon and then I'll have to introduce it to my wardrobe?!?




Stay true, stay real. 
H.



2 comments:

  1. i am going to start blogging like you. how do we create a following? lol. where is your facebook btw?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying to create a following, but am having little luck. Either way, I enjoy writing these, if for the very least you're the only one who enjoys them! P.S. I bought some super awesome things this week....I think this next two weeks or so I'm going to debut them as an outfit a day!! It'll be thriftacular :) Love you

    ReplyDelete