Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, November 29, 2012

I need a filter...

...for my mouth.  I went out with girlfriends tonight and realized I needed to purchase one as soon as possible.  Does anyone have suggestions as to where I can find one?  

thankful thursday--I am thankful for beautiful Christmas lights and new friends.  


My back isn't hunched, my sweater was pretending to be a hot air balloon.











It's the most wonderful time of the year!  Christmas lights make everything feel magical and happy.  

Today's outfit isn't fancy or exciting.  But, I did manage to get both pieces from Ross or Goodwill. 



The shirt is from Ross for $11 and the jeans were from Goodwill for a mere $3--(it was customer appreciation day).  Like I said, nothing special, but a bargain at its best!  

P.S. Isn't my camera incredible?  
Best purchase I've made, AND I got it on sale--of course! 


Stay true, stay real.
H.







No comments:

Post a Comment