Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

From Work to WOAH...


THROWBACK TUESDAY-- I never smiled like a normal child in pictures.  Demented is the proper word to describe it.  

Here, take a look. 
I was a gem.


So, today's outfit show you how you can go from work to out on the town by substituting and added minor details.

WORK


I bought this shirt at Ross for $11.  It's comfortable and fashionable at the same time.  It's also work appropriate, which is a nice find when you can wear things to work as well as out on the town.  

These jeans are a basic skinny jean, which go well with almost any top.  
I added black flats.  It says basic, yet chic. 

PARTAYYYY


The only thing different in this picture is the way I'm standing...AND, of course, my shoes.
(I bought these at a garage sale for $2--HELLO STEAL OF THE CENTURY)

By adding a simple black heel, it allows you to strut your stuff.  
I also applied more make-up to bring some drama to my eyes.  

{As you can see, I got rid of the watch.  It screamed business and structure, and when you're dancing... ain't nobody got time for dat}

These two simple steps can transform your look dramatically.  
The next time you're looking for something to wear, head over to the work side of your closet and give those heels you've been neglecting a chance to dance; you'll find a whole new wardrobe has arrived and you didn't even have to spend a dime! 



Stay true, stay real.
H.




















No comments:

Post a Comment