Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, October 22, 2012

Sweats and a t-shirt should be permissible at work...

It took me five different tries to finally decide what I was going to wear this morning--HELLO MONDAY!  I'm so excited though to share with you my little Halloween decorations I got from Goodwill AND Ross Dress for Less.  I know it's not much, but every little thing helps to make these exciting holidays in life more festive, don't you think?








Everything in these pictures, excluding the cheery pumpkins in the last photo, cost me approximately $13 total.  Like I said before, it isn't a whole lot, but when you can find things for cheap, who knows what you could come home with.  

P.S. Tomorrow is "Shade Drugs" day at my school, just wait till you see the money makers I'll be cruisin' around in!  

Stay true, stay real.
H.


No comments:

Post a Comment