Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Hilary Sparkles

There are days when you're at work and all you want to do is go home, take the lid off of the ice cream container and eat until your stomach says, "enough lactose for today."  Surprisingly, or not surprisingly, that is how everyday goes for me; except, I did not go home immediately after work.  No, I did what any gallant young lady would do, and thought about my up and coming crafts (which are really not-so-up-and-coming) and headed to Wal-Mart.  That was a bust, so I ended up at the local Goodwill instead.  This is the same thrift store I found a Burberry Brit shirt for five whole buckaroos--needless to say, my hopes were high, and did I ever score!

Every single woman starts planning their New Year's Eve outfit at exactly 12:01 am January 1st.  Busty chest, short skirt, banging body (because that resolution will work out this time) and of course, a shiny top so you sparkle like Tink's fairy dust--this way it gives the illusion to guys that they can fly...or stay a kid forever?  Either way, you gotta look hot.  So, when I laid my eyes upon the most glorious piece of vest I'd ever seen, I knew that this was going to make it's grand appearance on December 31st 2012.

Here she is.  Her name is Sally.    



Furthermore, I believe this will be the best New Years of all time.  I thank Sally in advance.

Stay true, stay real.
H.





No comments:

Post a Comment