Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Let's all do the Chicken Dance...

Happy weekend everyone!  So many fabulous things to enjoy now that fall is here:  leaves, cardigans, costumes, scary movies, hot cocoa, pumpkins, and the sun setting sooner (eh, not so much)!  Here is a little view of what my weekend has consisted of.








It wouldn't be fall if Hocus Pocus wasn't viewed at least once.



My lovely friends, Layla and Roy (not pictured), and I enjoyed a fun outing to Oktoberfest.  I got a steal on that cardigan from Goodwill--only paid $5!  That's not the only steal pictured here--I now have that mustache as wall art in my room ;) 

*Stay tuned for some festive knick-knacks I picked up from Goodwill  & Ross for $cheap$*

Stay true, stay real. 
H.

No comments:

Post a Comment