Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Hilaweeeeeeeeen

The first person to guess what/who I am will get a cyber high five from yours truly...


Here's a close up



I'm going to keep this short and sweet, because I have obnoxious children waiting outside my door begging for candy.

Tip Numero Tres
Prepare to dig!


I have several friends that say they hate bargain shopping solely because of the digging.  Here's a tad bit of knowledge--you have to dig in order to find the super awesome deals.  It helps to scan through clothes quickly and stopping at anything you think MIGHT even slightly be a possibility.  Once you get the hang out quickly glancing through "mom jeans" and "grandma shoulder pad shirts," you'll realize that digging isn't horrible, it's actually quite fun.  Remember, if you see something that catches your eye, stop, give it a double take, and toss it or GRAB IT!  When you go in knowing that you'll have to use some arm muscle to find the greats, it'll make everything go that much smoother.

P.S. Hint on the costume..."Baby, baby, baby"  
P.P.S. Another note on yesterday's post--make sure to check if it needs dry cleaning.  This can be a deciding factor in whether or not you make it property of <fill in name>!

*costume will be revealed tomorrow*

Stay true, stay real.
H.

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. wow, haven't heard someone call me goose in forever! i like it!

      Delete
  2. YOU'RE THE WINNER SARAH!!!!! I'm now sending you a cyber high five.....did you get it? :)

    P.S. Thanks for checking out meh blog, love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!! Sorry, I kind of cheated..ha ha. And yup, I got my cyber high five...I guess. :)

    ReplyDelete