Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, October 29, 2012

Mondays don't look good on anybody....

On Mondays, my face is permanently stuck like this.

Hello all my little thrifters.  I'd love to hear about your Goodwill adventures from this past weekend {I hope at least one of you has one.}
 I'd like to take this week and share a tip a day with you on how to make your thrift store shopping experiences that much better.
Tip Numero UnoALWAYS TRY THINGS ON.  
I know, I know it can be a pain in the fanny to have to trek all the way across the store to try something on; but trust me, it'll make all the difference.  There have been so many instances where I didn't want to try something on, but when I did, I found that it actually looked pretty cute.  If you find something that you think might be a possibility, head your lazy self on over to the dressing room and try that sucker on.  Take the time to be picky with items, especially the dreaded (dun, dun, dun)  JEANS.  Make sure you are 100% happy with your purchases, and you will come out feeling like you won the lottery--the I-just-got-cute-clothes-for-cheap lottery!

Get out there and start thrifting, my lovelies :)

Stay true, stay real.
H.




No comments:

Post a Comment