Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Shake yo money maka like somebody 'bout to pay ya...

As I previously stated, MONEY MAKERS.  
Too bad these aren't the most comfortable things in the world.





As most of you know, I'm was an English major in college and LOVE to read.  Books these days can be pretty hard on the wallet, but I think I may have found a solution.  One day about six months ago, I was browsing the book section at Goodwill and was astonished to find that they have a rather incredible selection.  I found a bunch of classics, including this one.


I attempted to read it almost immediately after purchasing it, but then got distracted by life--you know, actually having to do school work for school and such.  I recently began to read it again (as if my life has slowed down? no), and found it be a fabulous story the further I got into it.  So, this being my point, READ!  I bought this for a pricey $2.25.  There are no excuses; plus, when you read, it leads you into worlds that can be unimaginable on your own.  With prices like that, it makes reading that much more "rich." 

Stay true, stay real.
H.

2 comments:

  1. nice book choice! i love getting awesome books at the thrift store...will you read me a chapter via skype?

    ReplyDelete