Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

WANNA BANG?


BANGS


BANGS


BANGS!

Everyone is doing it.  And when I say everyone, I mean only a few women that are prominent in the media and my life.  So, only two.  But still, this seems to be a popular transformation among women lately.  I don't know where I'm going with this, other than am I out of the loop.  Was there a memo that women should have this done to their hair by the time the first month of 2013 is over?  Am I going to be banned from all interaction with humans until I do this?  WHAT'S HAPPENING.  

I don't know if it's just me, but when I try to do something artsy with my hair (i.e. bangs) they always turn out looking a lot worse than my mind thought it would turn out.  You see Reese up there, sitting all pretty and working those bangs like it's nothing.  Ya, well, I once envisioned I would be smokin' hot with hair like hers, but I guess you have to be a celebrity to work them.  This may be some bitterness coming out about the fact that bangs are frustrating and never work the way they're supposed to on my face.  And I'm ok with that.  

OR it may be the fact that I've been drinking Nyquil as if it's a fine wine ever since Sunday that I'm even bringing this up.  It doesn't matter though.  I just needed to bring this to the surface and ask people what their opinions on the splitting matter is.  Again, blame that horrid literary faux paw on the medicine from heaven.  

Hopefully I'll be more coherent tomorrow.  Or Thursday.

Stay true, stay real.
H.

No comments:

Post a Comment