Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, January 7, 2013

I like to move it, move it...

And I'm not just talking about shaking my thang out on the dance floor; which, if you ask everyone from Bourbon St., are pretty sick moves.  

What I'm really talking about is running.



I'm really into getting back into shape, and doing this through running.  The most I've ran is a Quarter Marathon (7 miles), and it was hard, but so rewarding.  In the past I bought a brand of shoes called Brooks.  They're fabulous and absolutely comfortable. Soooo, this weekend as I was out with friends we stopped into Dick's.  Like always, I wasn't looking for anything, but these shoes were for sure looking for me. 


I call them My Green Lanterns

The crazy thing is, I found these and read the word Ghost on them and tried them on, little did I know they were a specific brand of Brooks.  Clearly, they were my glass slippers!  So, I took them home and did some research on them and was immediately thrilled that they were, indeed, my favorite brand of running shoes.

Now, I've been needing a new pair of shoes, and knew it would be a good $100 or more to buy a pair worth using.  Like a thief in the night, they grabbed me from the CLEARANCE RACK!  That's right, y'all, I saved myself 20 or more dollars.

I know this is something little, but I was majorly ecstatic to find my steal of a deal without even looking for it.  I hope you all find some awesome deals while you're not looking.  All you have to do is take a little peak at the sale rack-- you never know, you might just find your glass slippers :)

Oh, lawdy.  Some people.


Let the running commence!

Stay true, stay real.
H.

No comments:

Post a Comment