Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Forever and a day...

In the world of blogging, I've been MIA; but I promise I've just been super busy with holidays and being awesome.  With quite a bit of laziness squeezing its way in the mix.

I hope everyone's Christmas and New Years was fabulous.  
What did you do?
What deals did you find?

I currently have no solid resolution, but it's only day three into the new year.  I'm definitely interested in what new things will happen within the year, and how I'll change.  Until then, I'm taking each day as it comes and learning from it.  

I decided that since I was gone for so long, I'd grant you fine thrifters a look into my wonderful break...

My dad knows me so well.

Benny Boy was not amused after a while.

I've wanted this for so long.  I smell pretty now.

She wanted a purse, so I found her the cutest and cheapest one I could find.  Under $40 to make my sis happy on Christmas--worth it.

Steal of a deal from Goodwill for my bro-in-law.

My mom got us matching sweaters from Gap for $5.

Which turned into us being Death Eaters.


This whole outfit cost me $45.
Seemingly cheap for a New Years Eve outfit.

For anyone wondering, New Orleans for New Years was absolutely one of the best decisions.  It's always a plus when you get to spend the holiday with people you don't know, but they all want to be your friend.  I met some awesome people, and I have memories that will last me a good while.

2013 is a mystery right now, and mysteries are always intriguing.



Stay true, stay real.
H.

P.S. Victoria's Secret Semi-Annual Sale is currently going on.  Go get sexy.


No comments:

Post a Comment