Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, January 18, 2013

Happy Friday


What's this face for you ask, well, it's the face of terrified happiness.  I am taking some big steps to do something I've wanted to do for a while, and I'm super nervous but even more ecstatic to begin this next step.  I don't want to tell you all about it JUST YET, because of all the jinx, voodoo, knock-on-wood stuff.  Instead, I'll ask you to send me good vibes and happy thoughts!  Once I know more, I'll unleash this beast into the blog wild. Until then, you may proceed to sit on pins and needles.

This jacket I'm wearing--which is one of my new favorites--was purchased at Marshall's for $14!  It's a Billabong and SUPERFANTASTICSUPREMELY comfortable.

One more thing-- I'm planning to start my day off tomorrow with a visit to the gym.  Two-thousand thirteen?  More like, tooth has no sweetening....ya, I tried that and it failed.  Either way, I'm workin' on my fitness, and getting back to happy healthy me.  
What are your plans?

Stay true, stay real.
H.



No comments:

Post a Comment