Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, December 14, 2012

No words...

No words can ever take the pain of losing your child away. 


As many of you have heard by now, an elementary school in Connecticut was physically and emotionally attacked at gunpoint.  The fact that 27 people are dead today, because of a selfish act of violence is horrifying my every thought.  I have been crying and thinking about those that have to suffer tonight at the loss of their five, six, and seven year old.  


I believe this happened for a reason, even if the answer is not clear at the moment.  I can honestly say that even though I have no idea who any of these people are, I will always remember and keep these people in my thoughts.  



No one should ever have to have the end of their life chosen for them, especially at such an innocent and vulnerable age.  I pray for peace to those students who will see another day, but have to live with the burden of this chaos at their school.  I work with children every day, and I can't imagine anything like this happening at my school.  The truth is though, anything can happen.



Stay true, stay real.
H.  



No comments:

Post a Comment