Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

12 Days of Christmas Thrifty Style- Day 12

One day until Christmas

On the twelfth day of Christmas, my crazy life gave to me...

...a day of celebrating Christmas with the cutest Korean kids...


...and Lucy.











^the card says, Merry Christmas, Old Family^
I'm still trying to figure it out.






Thank you all for tolerating my posts throughout these past 12 days.  If anything, I hope it put you into the Christmas spirit--even if just a little bit.  I hope everyone has a very merry Christmas and a happy New Year!  Spend time with someone you love during the holiday season.  Oh, and eat lots and lots of yummy food.  

P.S. Here are links you don't want to skip out on.
You may see some adorable kids singing Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer and Santa Claus is Coming to Town.

Stay true, stay real.
H. 

No comments:

Post a Comment