Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, December 15, 2013

12 Days of Christmas Thrifty Style- Day Three

TEN DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS!

On the third day of Christmas, my crazy life gave to me...


...a lovely morning in bed watching A Christmas Story!
Because no good morning starts without a kid getting his tongue stuck to a pole.


And now time for a little story.

There once were two lovely ladies who meandered off into the world of Costco.
They'd heard of the bargains they could find because of the land Americano.


A dainty family greeted them at the door, which made for delight in their eyes.
But soon the chaos that was waiting inside might make them change their minds.


"How many crabs do you want?" they asked, as we walked by the seafood aisle.
But our eyes weren't on such lively things, we were looking out for a donut pile.


I don't know about you, but pancakes are the best.
With a name like Krusteaz for buttermilk bliss, who could try and resist?


As we waited in line to buy our products, this baby caught my vision.
Little did I know, when our eyes met, she would be a hissin'.


Our purchases may seem quite small, but don't you dare be fooled.
Once everything was all packed up, our shoulders and backs got schooled.


Here's a snapshot of the people waiting in line.
Even though I'm labeled an adult, this crowd didn't fail to make me whine.


If this face doesn't convince you of the crazed chaos we experienced,
then you, my friend, have never shopped for items that were clearenced.



 A deserving slice of pizza was eaten at last,
because, well, we were hungry....


In the end, we were experiencing some weariness,


but we're both still a handful of cute, even if we're delirious.


So, as this little story comes to an end, let's all take a moment to ponder.
If I hadn't gone to Costco today, you wouldn't get to see me in all my beautiful wonder.


Stay true, stay real.
H.

No comments:

Post a Comment