Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, December 14, 2013

12 Days of Christmas Thrifty Style- Day Two

ELEVEN DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS!

On the second day of Christmas, my crazy life gave to me...

5 miles.  
(But I'm secretly telling myself it was 8 since that's what the treadmill told me....in kilometers)

 Naturally, I've decided to train for a half marathon during this holiday season, because that's reasonable.  Right?  When this race is going to happen, I have no clue.  But train I will.


Self Portraits in the Snow
                                                                  
A stroll down a snowy sidewalk.


 A Christmas concert full of Peter Pan, The Lion King, adorable sheep, wolves, frogs, and so much more...

Quality time with these two seamstresses...

...and a trooper.  Keep hangin' in there, buddy. 
Stay true, stay real.
H.



No comments:

Post a Comment