Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, June 30, 2013

That time I bought a bicycle...



This is my new bicycle, Jujubee. 
She's a bit shy, so leave her comments to make her feel at home. 


Now, a photo album for Juju's first outing..


At Global Island, which is at the Incheon National University. 
There's something tricky about this place though...


Straight from RUN DMC, "it's tricky," but really cool.

Then we stopped to get our work out on. Juju's all about staying in shape. 


After that, we stopped at the splash park to get cooled off. 
Nothing makes you feel like a kid again than the unexpected surge of water from a fountain. 

Juju took this pic of Lucy and I. 
A girl of many talents that Juju is. 

Then Juju's rumbling stomach led us to Angelonia's. 
The most adorable shabby-chic restaurant in Songdo. 


Juju and I can't remember the name of this treat, but it's popular with all the locals.
Shaved milk ice, red beans, and chunks of rice cakes. Delish. 

And, you can't have a successful first outing without stopping for some "bornless" chicken.
P.S. Five points to whoever can figure out what bornless is really supposed to say. 


And that's how you make a first outing unforgettable. 
Don't forget to let Jujubee know how adorable and fly she is. 
Me on the other hand, I think she's the mullet to my 80's outfit. 

Stay true, stay real. 
H. 






4 comments:

  1. JuJu is so pretty! I love her basket. She needs some streamers hanging from her handle bars and a tall flag in the back!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jujubee is adorable and the basket is so handy! I bet you are having a great time. That is NOT chicken. Don't be fooled! hahaha

      Delete
    2. oh and bornless is boneless. I know this because I am from Okrahoma!

      Delete
  2. Juju is blushing from the sweet comments you two ladies gave her! We are currently in the market for streamers and a flag. I don't want her to be too gaudy, but when you got it flaunt it...am I right?!?!

    Now that you say that Jeanie, I sure hope it was chicken. It tasted like it, and that's all that matters, I suppose. Also, you get the five points. You can use them at your own discretion. I felt bad that I had to eat something that wasn't born yet, but you only live once, so I had to try it!

    Love you two ladies! Thanks for dropping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete