Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

One month down...

I thought it only appropriate to celebrate my one monthaversary doing it Julie Andrews style with a
few of my favorite things.

And a quote from one of my kids.
"Teacher has green, yellow....and black eyes.  Like a flower."
Not exactly sure what flowers she has seen, but I'll take the compliment?


The awesome apartment buildings.


The beautiful flowers everywhere.
Literally, they're everywhere.
  
Being here with Lucy and Seth.



The art around Songdo.



Hanging out with these cuties all day.


And trying the new food.
(Seaweed wrapped around rice with a meat filling.
They're delicious and found at a local convenient store near you ;)

In this one month I have made acquaintances with some locals.
Traveled alone on the subway. 
Shakin' my groove thang in Seoul.
Spotted a very foiiine trainer at my gym.
And failed at cooking anything out of my comfort zone.
I'd say things are going to be pretty good from here on out.  

Stay true, stay real.
H.

No comments:

Post a Comment