Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Adventures in Cooking

Cooking terrifies me.  I don't like it, and at this point I'm not sure I ever will. Like the saying goes, I can't take the heat, and I will gladly step out of the kitchen. 

But, living on my own limits me to two options: fast food or cooking. 
I'm all for eating fast food, when you don't have time to cook...unfortunately, I've lost all excuses to not have time, so I'm forcing myself to take a stab at this, not literally.  At this point in my life, a bowl of cereal or making scrambled eggs constitutes as a satisfactory meal (my future husband is so lucky).  Since those aren't necessarily the healthiest choices all the time, nor are they always appetizing, I've taken it upon myself to find some recipes.  Today's recipe was lemon seasoned tilapia with broccoli, or something like that.  Here are the results: 




I found a lemon seed within my tilapia/broccoli mix.  And, the tag was still on the garnished lemon.  
Progress people.  
Somewhere in France, someone is learning to be a sous chef, and it sure as hell isn't me. 

Stay true, stay real. 
H. 

No comments:

Post a Comment