Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter in Amarillo

Happy Easter everyone.  Let me start by saying Amarillo is far away.  Really, horribly boring drive.  BUT two people, whom I love dearly, reside there, so I must make travels every so often.  

So, here's to spending quality family time in Amarillo with my sister and brother-in-law.
OH, and you can't forget precious Benny Boy!


A friendly game of darts, which I came to find out I'm absolutely terrible at. 







Easter wouldn't be complete with out dyed eggs.

My Benny Boy is getting so big.  I'm a proud aunt.

Brace yourself, it's sister photo shoot time.
(be grateful I didn't post them all)

Shoes: $16- Ross
Dress: $17- Ross
Sunglasses: $5- Charlotte Rousse
Bad ass attitude: Priceless



^^love^^


My big splurge.  I paid $25 at Target for this.
I was a bit hesitant and waiting a while for it to go on sale, but it never happened.
I plan to wear it until the gold turns to rust.


And in this moment, we all loved each other.

Family motto: "To be great is to be misunderstood." -RWE

I hope everyone had a blessed Easter, and spent it with the ones you love most.


Stay true, stay real.
H.

No comments:

Post a Comment