Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Deals upon deal upon deals

GOODBYE SPRING BREAK

HELLLOOOOOO, LOTS OF CUTE CLOTHES.

I have been in the market looking for a nice leather jacket for the past 2 months now.  I know, I know, I have a lot of clothes that I'm "in the market" for, BUT clothes are a kind of weakness for me-- if you hadn't noticed.  

I found an amazing Max Studio Ivory Faux Leather jacket (originally $100) at Marshall's but wasn't sure if I was willing to spend $50.  While on vacation in Mississippi (not a great vacation spot, fyi), I saw the jacket at TJ Maxx and wellllll, I gave in and spent the mulah, and I couldn't be happier about it!  

Here is a pic of my great aunt and I, while I'm wearing my jacket.
(My hair is lookin' a bit rough. What can ya do?)


 When you want to buy something that's more expensive, but definitely worth your money, it's always good to think about it so you know that it's the exact look, style, color, etc. you want! 

In two months I'll be in South Korea. 
Eeeeeeeeeeeee.

Stay true, stay real.
H.











No comments:

Post a Comment