Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

If I could be a kid again...

I would probably pee my pants.  
But only because I was a kid.  

Not that today was difficult or anything--actually, it was really good--but mostly that childhood is so simple and easy.  It would be a refreshing change of scenery to see things from a shorter stance again, and go through life knowing what I know now.  


While looking at this picture I took from a few weeks back, all I think about is being carefree. 

I'd like to take this opportunity to invite you to join me in taking this lifestyle to action.  I want to have a carefree, absolutely amazing, loving, hilarYous life.  I don't want to look back and say "coulda, shoulda, woulda," and I'm not.  Taking things in from the eye view of a dreamer, much like children are, sounds like the perfect remedy for this chaotic world. 

Let me know how you plan to make your life better.  


Stay true, stay real.
H.







No comments:

Post a Comment