Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Last post before I fly out....

This past weekend my parents threw me a going away party!  I'm proud to say that I didn't cry one bit.  But, it did put everything into perspective...I'M LEAVING IN 2 DAYS!  It's crazy how fast these past few months have gone.  I feel prepared, anxious, and way too excited!  I'm going to miss all my friends and family--especially when really exciting things will be happening and I can't celebrate in person with them.  Nonetheless, I'll be on a really exciting journey, and I wouldn't change it for the world.  

Here are a few pics 







Cheap ideas for any going away party: 
1) Ask friends if they have any decorations, costumes, etc. 
(my mom borrowed the kimonos from a friend)
2) Don't be afraid to ask a restaurant to donate things 
(again, my mom got chopsticks and fortune cookies from Pei Wei at no cost)
3) You don't have to splurge to have a good time

See you all in another country!! 

Stay true, stay real. 
H. 

No comments:

Post a Comment