Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

That Time I Bought a Git-Box


Here she stands in all her glory.  She needs a little TLC, and I'm just the gal to give it.  I'm sure most of you have never seen me holding a guitar, which is funny 'cause I've never seen myself holding a guitar either.  It's a new challenge I'm presenting to my life, because what better way to learn to play the guitar when you're living in an apartment by yourself?  Answer: there is no better way.  

Now, I need some help from you guys.  As you can read, I've been calling her she.  It's like that movie The Face on the Milk Carton.  The one where the girl gets kidnapped and doesn't know her real name, so she's forced to use the name Janie, even thought she's totally a Jennifer.  Well, "she" needs a name!  Leave your ideas as a comment and I'll pick the one I like best in the next few days and reveal it to you!  It's like a fun little audience participation thing.  I can't wait to read all of your ideas.  

Stay true, stay real. 
H. 

P.S. No, I will not post videos of myself through the process of learning to play. 

P.P.S Yes, I will post a video as soon as I'm a bad ass guitar playin' girl! Don't hold your breath. 

No comments:

Post a Comment